hello dear

My Name is Tony Albert (American Citizen) a business consultant based in
America. My search for a trustworthy Indian national led me to contact you
through the internet
My Proposal:There is a multi-national pharmaceutical Company based in
Texas(USA)
whom I would like you to stand as a middleman to procure some Raw Materials in
India.This Company always visit your country (India) to procures most of their
raw materials since the past 5 years in huge quantity.
The company pays for the materials on Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.) basis upon
verification of the samples.
I am looking for a reliable person/businessman that understands the
Indian local
language who will assist me in contacting the local dealer of this product in
India.
I have called the local dealer many times, but could not understand the local
language or rather my accent, to enable me negotiates the terms of the supply
with them and get extra profit on it.
This proposal is 100% risk free and will be another income generating business
outside your
Specialization.
I will give you more details of this proposal the moment I hear from you.
I await your urgent response, to my email (tonyalbert71@yahoo.com)

Best Regards,
Dr.Tony Albert





----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Sexy Women: Italy's 10 Sexiest Women

Reminder: Speakmeme added you as a contact on Twoo and wants to connect

Mychoicedelhi added you as a contact on Twoo and wants to connect